adidas Top TenMen Shoes
A Classic Remade
Ruling the hardwood since 1979, the adidas Men's Top Ten Hi pays tribute to ’70s and ’80s basketball. A rerelease of the original, this shoe rocks the famous Three-Stripes with a perforated, full-grain leather upper, suede toe guard, and stamped adidas and Trefoil logos on the outsole. It also sports a herringbone cupsole for traction and a padded tongue with the Top Ten logo.
Built for Daily Use
The adidas Men's Top Ten Hi is built for comfort, with an EVA midsole for spongy cushioning, rubber outsole for traction, and supple leather upper to keep the top of your foot dry and warm. Its high-top structure wraps around your entire foot for a snug fit that's perfect for ankle and heel stability as you cut and pivot down the court.
adidas Men's Top Ten Hi features:
- adidas Three-Stripes pattern for instant brand recognition.
- Top-Ten-logo-inscribed, padded tongue adds style.
- Full-grain leather upper for a premium look.
- EVA® midsole for support.
- Rubber outsole for sturdy footing.
- High top structure for foot support and improved movement.
- Herringbone cupsole for traction and stability.